- How did you get one of your scars? On my middle finger on my right, I was refilling the ice cream at my old job at Cold Stone, but my finger got jammed in between the sharp edge of the tray, and the tray holder (if you ever go to Cold Stone and look at the ice cream, those silver metal tray things that hold the ice cream). I got a REALLY deep cut, but I just band aided it and now there’s a line on my finger.
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? I celebrated it by eating a crepe with my mom and niece, shopping at the mall, and then the few hours left with mebad family at eden shores.
- How are you feeling at this moment? I’m feeling mindless a bit, because I know soon, I have some organizing to do, with my thoughts, my car, my room, and most of all I have a shit load of homework that’s due tomorrow.
- How did your night go last night? It was chill, watched a movie with friends at my house.
- How did you do in high school? I think I did okay, I sure could have done better in math though.
- How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I bought it at Wal-Mart, white pocket tee ;D.
- How often do you see your best friend? Best friendS, well I see them on weekdays most, but it’s usually when we have something to do, so I’ll see them everyday sometimes.
- How much money did you spend last month? In July…I didn’t spend much, because it was summer, I probably only spent gas money which was $5 every 3-5 days, and sometimes food.
- How old do you want to be when you get married? I really don’t know, I’ll throw 25 out there, depends more on if I’m really ready for it.
- How old will you be at your next birthday? 19!
- Your mothers name? Adelaida
- What did you do last weekend? Go out with Tuan and Dylan.
- What is the most important part of your life? My loved ones
- What would you rather be doing? Watching a movie in the theater but I can’t afford to do so.
- What did you last cry over? 7000 miles
- What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Whitney Houston baby. Food, and keeping myself up with my own two feet
- What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Honesty, cause that ties in with everything else
- What are you worried about? School assignments.
- What did you have for breakfast? Will eat after I finish this ;D
- Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? No.
- Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yea
- Have you ever been out of the country? Philippines!
- Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yea I remember dancing around a guy in sophmore year with the three amigos, who was sleeping on a couch in Borders, and we recorded him. Dumb, but HILARIOUS, then we went to best buy and did a conga line while we played In My Car on a bose stereo speaker on blast.
- Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Nope, never.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? There’s an ice cream called that I think LOL, no I haven’t though.
- Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Yea I have.
- Have you ever read an entire book in one day? If picture books count yes. I have done so when I was younger like the treehouse tales series.
- Who was the last person you saw? My mom
- Who was the last person you texted? Aim Mobile
- Who was the last person you hungout with? Mebad family
- Who was the last person to call you? Thao
- Who did you last hug? My brother
- Who is the last person who texted you? Nick
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Ayah
- Where does your best friend live? They live in Hayward
- Where did you last go? School
- Where did you last hang out? My house
- Where do you go to school? Chabot College
- Where is your favorite place to be? OTOTW
- Where did you sleep last night? On my bed
- Five do’s: Eat, Sleep, Pray, Laugh, Love
- Do you like someone right now? No
- Do you think anyone likes you? Maybe
- Do you ever wish you were someone else? I dream I’m a superhero but not someone else ;D
- Do you know the muffin man? THAT LIVES ON DRURY LANE?!
- Does the future scare you? No, the future excites me, because I know I’ll be doing what I always wanted with who I want.
- Why are you best friends with your best friend? Probably because we have the same interests, humor, and bromance.
- Why did you get a Tumblr? I decided to make one because people were throwing the word, tumblr around.
- Why did your parents give you the name you have? I was supposed to have a twin who died, and my real name is supposed to be Dexter, but my twin ‘Dane’ died. So they decided that I live his legacy, and be named Dane. My mom got the name Dane from the book called, The Thornberrys.
- Why are you doing this survey? Because I’m doing a virus scan, and I have nothing else to do.
- If you could have one super power what would it be? Teleportation, I could teleport to you, her, there, anywhere, and be back for what I need to do.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? No, cause now I look back, and I have mistakes, flaws, and laughs to look back on.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? The Costco next to my house.
- Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Never
- Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yea, I would shave my head for a cancer patient to make them a little happier with support even.
One last question:
- Are you happy with your life right now? Jess! Just gotta keep going, keep goinggggg!
10. Write a letter to your girlfriend
I’m very lucky that it’s you out of all the fishes in the sea, and that I got one of the best catches in the sea, a dolphin!
Well like Ayah, I write a letter to her everyday and I mail it ;D.
09. Give your definition of love
My definition of love is almost unexplainable. It’s a feeling you express, not a word that’s just said. When people say I love you, to me it’s like evidence. You can say it, but it definitely won’t mean anything if there’s no ‘backup’ to it. That backup, is exactly what love is to me. It’s unexplainable like I said. It’s how I LOVE everything about her, even if there may be flaws. It’s how I LOVE knowing we are connected as friends, as part time lovers. It’s how I LOVE that feeling, the only one special feeling that you get, that makes your stomach gain butterflies, and make your heart melt. It’s how I LOVE her for being her. When I say “how I LOVE” I’m using love as a definition for more than like to express what “love” is to me. Maybe I can just say, it’s an unexplainable bond that I more than like.
08. What do you guys do often?
Often we talk about the future, and talk to each other every chance we get, whether it be aim or the phone.
07. What was the last movie you guys saw together?
We read that movie like a book, cause it was predictable, but it was hella weird and interesting too.
06. What did you guys do the last time you hung out?
The last time we hung out was to go to OTOW one last time during the daytime, and then it was off to say talk to you soon at the airport.
05. Make a list of the things you like to do with your girlfriend
With the distance, I still enjoy talking to her on aim/phone, telling about our days, and still having our normal small debates, and laughs. It’s still us, just that were not physically together.
When we were together though, we would, (in no real order whatsoever) late night phonecall and fall asleep, go out and drive with no real direction and end up doing something, listening to music in peace, punch buggy fights, tickle fights, family trips with the Granada’s, go over her house, and play with iyah, otow, stargaze, make fun of people, take the longest time for her to get out of the car when i drop her home, church, going to the mall and shopping for random stuff + dressing up, and just enjoying being in arms length whenever we were together.
04. 5 facts about your girlfriend
-Her voice is automatically falsetto, so you’ll be shocked when you talk to her in person, that you’re actually talking to someone that’s 5 years old.
-She’s clumsy, and bubbly, she’ll trip over her happiness sometimes.
-Books are her favorite, and if it’s one food that she enjoys most, it’s books, that feed her brain of knowledge.
-She knows how to speak her mind, so when she sees a lady wearing some ridiculous ass dress that doesn’t suit the mall apparel, she’ll tell you somethings wrong with the picture; she packs a punch like Pacquiao so she’ll burn you on a joke.
-She can swim like Ayah Phelps, which is probably why we call her a dolphin as well.
03. Favorite picture of you and your girlfriend
Sorry I can’t choose from the two
02. Favorite picture of your girlfriend
01. Where did you meet your girlfriend?
I met her at school, I said hi to her at badminton conditioning and asked her to sing because of her voice. But we really met/talked when she probably told me my sweater looked like a walking christmas tree. Yea? Well look whos wearing and owns it now up top^ =Q.